Submit your Article
You submit an article, we help spread it online. Submit your post here...
Submit your article here ~
The submissions are divided into these categories:-
- Research Articles: The word limit for the same is 2500 to 5000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- Short Articles /Short Notes: The word limitfor the same is 1000 to 2500 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- Case Comments/Reviews/ Legislative Comments– It should contain a brief summary of facts, analyze the key issues and capture the relevant findings case. Case review should be related to the theme. The word limit for the same is 800 to 3000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- Books Review/Article Review/Opinions– It should contain a brief review of the book; the author shall write the review from his point of view. The word limit for the same is 800 to 3000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- Blogs– Blogs shall be accepted on the latest and/or relevant issues on different fields of Law. The word limit for the same is 800 to 2000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
The submission should adhere to the following formatting style: –
- Margins: 2.54 cm each side (or “Normal” Margins);
- Size: A4 Size Paper;
- File Format: Docx. or Doc;
- Line Spacing: 1.5;
- Alignment of Text: Justified;
- Font Style: Times New Roman;
- Font Size: 14;
- The citation style should be consistent, the sources should be hyperlinked. In case no hyperlink is available for a reference, authors are recommended to use footnotes and only bluebook 20th citation style shall be followed;
- The submission should reflect original work. The article containing more than 10% plagiarism will be outrightly rejected.
- Submissions for the blog shall be reviewed on a rolling basis and No publication fee will be charged.
- By submitting an article, the author undertakes that it has not been submitted, accepted, or published elsewhere.
- The articles would be reviewed within 10 days of submission and the authors would be duly notified about the status of their article.
- The authors will be given due credits upon publication of his/her article.
- For any queries or doubts kindly mail us at: