Legally Flawless has always encouraged law students to keep on writing quality legal blogs/ articles. However, the major hurdle which a lot of Law Students face while beginning to write is the topic to write on. Therefore, to help Law Students help, we have come up with this post suggesting you the trending legal topics/ ideas which you can consider writing upon.
Students are suggested to bookmark this page as this page would be regularly updated with the new topic ideas. Also, students should make use of this opportunity by writing an original article on the topic as early as possible and consider sending it for publication. A suggestive topic would be removed from the list, once the blog related to that particular topic is published on Legally Flawless.
Here is the list to the Legal Blog Ideas:
- Analyzing Moonlighting and Sun lighting in lieu of the current labour laws (Labour Law)
- Firecrackers ban: the interplay between Constitutional and Environmental Laws ( Constitutional and Environmental Law)
- What is ISRO’s Espionage Case (Contemporary)
- Whether negligent services offered by doctors and hospitals free of charge can be a ground for medical negligence under the Consumer Protection Act? (Consumer Law)
- Analyzing the grounds to allege Insider Trading (Securities Law)
- Bhopal Gas Tragedy and (in)adequacy of compensation to victims. (Environmental Law)
- Marriage outside Community and the Freedom of Religion under Article 25 of the Constitution of India (Constitutional Law)
- Whether Breach of Settlement Agreement can trigger Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process? (Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016)
- What is the Right to be Forgotten? (Constitutional and Criminal Law)
- Arbitrability of Landlord- Tenant Disputes (Arbitration Law)
- Whether Failure to provide occupancy certificate amounts to deficiency in service under the Consumer Protection Act? (Consumer Law)
- Judicial Delays and the need for setting time limit for Arguments (Contemporary)
- Whether Income Tax Exemption can be granted on serving Liquor? (Income-Tax)
To submit your blog: Click Here
To know more about writing for the Legally Flawless Blog, Click Here.
- Top Scholarship Opportunities for Law Students in India 
- Human Trafficking: The Inhuman Displacement
- Analyzing the Impact of Deceptive Healthcare Products, Practices and Medical Negligence on Consumers
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.