Table of Contents
About Nivaaran Law Group:
Nivaaran Law Group India is a multidisciplinary law firm, with a team of over 30+members including 2 partners, with offices at New Delhi, Allahabad and Patna. In keeping with the Firm’s legacy of offering exceptional legal solutions & client advice; teams at the Firm ensure that clients receive practical, innovative & cost-effective advice in a responsive manner, while upholding the highest ethical standards. Enormous amounts of knowledge, experience & commitment, successfully help close/ resolve complex & high value transactions & disputes, with practical & creative legal solutions.
They also provide pro bono legal services to individuals, charitable/not for profit organizations who cannot otherwise afford legal counsel. They approach pro bono efforts with the same dedication and energy as work for commercial clients. They are always enthusiastic to work on projects that make a difference.
Areas of Practice:
Offering kosher solutions to the complex legal issues, the Firm advises on Dispute Resolution (Litigation & Arbitration) Criminal, Civil & Commercial; Anti-Corruption (PMLA,FEMA); Tax (Direct & Indirect) GST ; Real Estate & Construction; ; Insurance & Re-Insurance; Intellectual Property – Patent & Trademark; Oil & Gas.
Only Students in 5th Year of (5) year integrated Law Course or 3rd Year Students of 3 Year Law Course or Students pursuing LLM to apply.
The candidate must be:
e. Critical thinker
f. Fast learner
g. Be able to handle and thrive in a fast-paced environment
h. Be possessing strong communication and writing skills
Responsibilities of the Intern:
- Conduct legal research on a variety of topics, including but not limited to, regulations, case laws, and statutory provisions.
- Assist in drafting and reviewing legal documents such as contracts, agreements, memos, and legal opinions.
- Participate in meetings, hearings, and discussions to observe and contribute to legal proceedings.
- Assist in preparing and organizing documentation for legal cases, including maintaining case files, exhibits, and evidence.
- Collaborate with the legal team to prepare for court appearances, depositions, and negotiations.
- Support the team in analyzing and summarizing complex legal issues and providing recommendations.
- Monitor changes in laws and regulations that may impact the organization and provide updates to the team.
- Help in preparing correspondence.
INR 5000/- extendable up to INR 10,000/- per month subject to the performance of the candidate
Mode of Internship:
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates should should apply at [email protected]
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.