Table of Contents
About Ravi Gakhar Law Office:
Adv. Ravi Gakhar is a practicing Advocate Since 2010 Punjab and Haryana High Court (Chandigarh)
- Labor & Services Matters
- Criminal Matters
|Name||Ravi Gakhar Law Office|
About the internship:
Ravi Gakhar Law Office is inviting applications for May Internship Programme – 2023.
Mode – OFFLINE
This Internship will provide the selected candidates an opportunity to experience various Criminal, Labor, and Service Matters. The office will also help the Interns in developing drafting, communication, and various skills which will help in building a distinguished Legal Career ahead.
Punctuality and sincerity are the sines qua non for this Internship and therefore, it is expected that the Interns shall diligently take up the tasks allotted to them.
Stipend – This is an Unpaid Internship.
Duration – 1 month (May, 2023)
Eligibility – Law Student of any year is eligible.
Punctuality and sincerity are the sine qua non for this Internship and therefore, it is expected that the Interns shall diligently take up the tasks allotted to them.
Details of Internship:
- Only sincere and hardworking candidates can apply for this Internship.
- Candidates must be regular and punctual during the whole Internship. If you are already interning at any other place or having a hectic schedule due to classes and exams then kindly try next time.
- Only Law students are eligible to apply.
- LOR will be given after completion of the Internship to the deserving candidates.
How to Apply?
- Fill the below given Google form.
- There will be an interview via video call.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.