Table of Contents
About the Journal
The Editorial Board of the NUALS Law Journal (ISSN Number 2319-8273) is inviting submissions for the second issue of its 17th Edition (Vol. 17 Issue 2).
The Journal, published bi-annually, is the flagship law review of the National University of Advanced Legal Studies and is a multidisciplinary, double-blind reviewed journal.
About the Opportunity
NUALS Law Journal accepts submissions from authors/contributors willing to submit their original work. The call for papers opportunity by NUALS Law Journal is open to anyone interested in the subject of law viz. law students, academicians, scholars, students and legal practitioners.
Categories and Word Limits (exclusive of footnotes; however, speaking footnotes must be limited to 50 words):
- Short Notes: 1500 – 5000 words
- Case Comments: 1500 – 5000 words
- Essays: 3000 – 5000 words
- Articles: 5000 – 10000 words
- Articles exceeding the word limit may be considered on merit, solely at the discretion of the editorial board.
- Submissions are to be made only in electronic form and must be made via a Google form which can be accessed at the end of this post.
- The last date for submissions to be considered for the Second Issue is the 20th of April, 2023. The issue shall be published latest by the month of August 2023.
- All submissions are to contain an abstract, of not more than 250 words, accompanying the article. The abstract must be at the beginning of the article. Please refrain from sending abstracts in a separate word document.
- By submitting an article, the author undertakes that the article is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted, or published elsewhere.
- Plagiarism will result in summary rejection of the submission.
- Co-authorship is allowed for a maximum of two authors.
- All submissions must follow the NUALS Law Journal Citation Guide, for any citations not specified within the same kindly refer to Bluebook (20th Edition).
- All manuscripts must be formatted in accordance with the specifications mentioned in the NUALS Law Journal Style Guide.
- Kindly ensure the format for dates, languages, references to legislative and judicial bodies and others are used based on the NUALS Law Journal Language Guide mentioned here.
- Submissions must be made in .doc/.docx formats only.
- The documents must be devoid of any identifying markers. Eg: The name of the author after the title, Author as recognised by Word or any other metadata. Any identification markers within the manuscript will result in summary rejection.
- Receipt of submission will be intimated to the authors within two weeks of submission. Authors will be periodically updated on the status of the review of their piece.
20th of April, 2023
If there are any doubts, the board can be contacted at [email protected].
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.