Table of Contents
About Abhidhvaj Law Journal
The goal of Abhidhvaj Law Journal is to offer an open-access platform where anyone involved in the legal profession can contribute their research on any legal topic and aid in building a quality platform that anyone can use to advance their legal knowledge and experience. The Abhidhvaj Law Journal is an e-journal that persuaded and aims to be a distinct organization in the field of research, writing, article, etc. The journal possesses aim to achieve very good glory in the field of research on the subject of Law.
The journal of ALJ Is determined to promote legal research among law students, lawyers, and others through publishing their manuscripts in the different issues and volume of our journal. ALJ Provides one of the best double peer blind review platforms for the publication of a short article, long article, book review, case comments, research paper & essay in the field of lex.
- SUBMIT MANUSCRIPT
- PEER REVIEW
- SUBSEQUENT PEER REVIEW
- PRELIMINARY REVIEW
- PLAGIARISM CHECK
- GRAMMAR CHECK
- NO REVIEWING FEE SUBMISSION
- FORMAL ACCEPTANCE AND PUBLICATION
- CERTIFICATE ISSUE
- If your manuscript contains more than 9% of plagiarism, the manuscript shall be liable for rejection immediately.
- The publication procedure may take 4 – 8 working days.
- They do not charge for publication.
- They charge on manuscript reviewing, peer review fees, plagiarism checking by Turnitin and other software, Grammar checking, editing fees, etc
Paper Submission Guidelines
LONG ARTICLE: The concept and literature of the given issue should be thoroughly explored in
submission in this area. The paper must review the existing current practice, point out any gaps and
provide unique re-evaluation along with the helpful recommendation. A long article/ paper should be
between 4500 – 9000.
SHORT ARTICLES : An essay offers a novel perspective on prevalent issues and questions accepting
paradigms and standards. The word limit for a short articles must be between 2000 – 3000.
- A long article/ paper or short article must be accompanied by an abstract (Not more than 200 – 300
- All submissions must be original and unpublished, and must not be pending for review before any
- The author will be held solely accountable for any dispute arising out of my/our manuscript including
copyright, defamation, objectionable content, or contempt, and agree to suffer the loss, if any, caused
by infringement of copyright or any other rights.
- While it is essential to stick to the word count for each category, the journal may be lenient if the
article is of a high calibre.
- The “SUBJECT” of the E-mail must be titled “ARTICLE SUBMISSION”.
- Depend upon the submission, The “SUBJECT” can be CASE COMMENT, BOOK REVIEWS, SHORT
ARTICLE/ ARTICLE, OR LONG ARTICLE/ PAPER.
Law students pursuing the five-year LL.B course as well as the three years course, Academicians,
students pursuing LL.M. or Ph.D., and Educators or any student from Arts Stream.
Any uniform citation method. Although, the 20th edition of the Harvard Bluebook is the citation style that authors are expected to use.
The main body of the manuscript should be in Time New Roman style, Font size 12, with 1.5 line spacing and footnotes in Time New Roman style, size 10, with 1.0 line spacing. All heading must be in uniform format.
Submissions to be Accompanied by
• A separate document, pdf containing information about the author, including the following details:
Name, E-mail, Name of institution, course, contact number and year of academic.
• All submissions sent to us must be original and attached with a declaration of originality.
Official Notification and Guidelines
NOTE: the ALJ team have applied for ISSN (0) number therefore for the time being they will provide provisional certificate of publication. Once ISSN (0) get assigned to them they will provide ISSN (0) certificate of publication as well.
The article can be submitted at:
For more information or queries, you may connect via:
Mail: [email protected]
Mobile No.: 8726968088
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.