Table of Contents
About ICFAI Law School
The ICFAI Law School, a constituent of the ICFAI University Jaipur, was established in the year 2015 with an objective to deliver qualitative legal education to the new generation of legal professionals. The Law School is committed to shape a new cadre of legal professionals through a comprehensive and contemporary body of integrated knowledge of law with management and Humanities through meticulous education and research programs.
About the Centre
The Centre for Criminal Law and Criminology (CCLC) has been established by ICFAI Law School with the purpose of providing a platform for discussion and deliberation on the area of Criminal Law and Criminology. The Centre endeavours through its multifaceted activities to foster a better understanding about the Criminal Law and Criminology.
About the Literary Club
The Literary Club of ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI University, Jaipur was constituted with an aim to focus on the holistic growth of every law student, thereby conducting various activities both at inter and intra University level actively.
About the Seminar
In general legal trend means a gradual and general development in the legal situation in dual ways i.e. in approach and in practice. Sustainability means meeting our own needs without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
We as a legal inquisitive people have observed in last few years the need to reform and amend the laws drawing great attentions. The situation and living standards are dynamic. So it is evident that the law should be more updated and appropriate.
The subject matter of gender justice in the era of technologies and social media are topic of debate and concern.
In the light of above said purposes, ICFAI Law School, Jaipur proposes the Seminar on “Sustainable Legal Trends in Gender Equality: In the dimension of Technologies and Innovations”. It will explore the various dimensions to enhance knowledge pertaining to legal field. We invite students, research scholars, academicians and professionals to the seminar.
The seminar will host researchers and academicians from across the country and promises an excellent platform for students, researchers, academicians and professionals to network within their community and related disciplines. We look forward to welcoming you to ICFAI University, Jaipur.
- Impact of The Constitutional Transformation In Gender Issues
- Effect of New Technologies and Innovations on Women’s Life
- Contribution of The Non-Government Actors in Gender Empowerment
- Judiciary and its Responses on The Women Issues
- Gender Justice and Feminist Approach
- Women, Crime and Society
- Cyber Laws and Dark Web Securities for Women
- Gender Equality in Digital Era
- Work Place Safety for Women
- Impact of Social Media on The Lives of Women
- Gender Issues Under Different Personal Laws in India
NOTE: The above key themes are only suggestive but not exhaustive. The participants may submit their research papers within the broad areas of the key themes of the seminar.
- Language: All submissions must be in English language.
- Word Limit: The abstract should be between 250-300 words. Full Research Paper will be between 4000-5000 words (inclusive of all citation and references/footnotes).
- Font and Line Spacing: Submissions must be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with 1” margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing. Potential contributors are required to adhere to a uniform mode of citation (20th edition of The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation). It shall be submitted in MS-Word file.
- Author: There can be a maximum of only one Co-author. All the co-authors need to get registered for the seminar. In case of co-authorship at least one author must attend the seminar to present the paper.
- Registration: You can register yourself by sending abstract at provided email address in prescribed format.
- Abstract: Abstract of the paper should be submitted to the convener of the seminar at [email protected] (in Ms Word format) along with a covering letter addressed to the convener on or before 14th April, 2023 at 11:59 P.M. IST. It shall contain a brief profile of the author including name, E-mail ID, contact number, designation and name of institute/ college/ university.
- Full Paper: Soft copy of the full paper along with abstract should be submitted via email to [email protected] (in Ms Word format) along with the fee payment receipt and covering letter addressed to convener on or before 20th April, 2023 at 11:59 P.M. IST.
- Payment: Payment of the Seminar is to be done after receiving the confirmation mail. If payment will not done after receiving confirmation mail on due time candidate’s registration will be cancelled.
- Hard Copy: A hard copy of the full paper along with registration form must be brought on the day of seminar.
- Declaration: The authors must submit a declaration along with the abstract & final paper that their work is original and unpublished and that it does not infringe the copyright of anyone. The organizing committee is not responsible for any copyright infringements by the authors.
- Plagiarism: Any incidence of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the entry. The accepted full research papers may be published in the form of an edited book.
Paper Presentation Guidelines
- The Seminar shall have paper presentations (including articles, notes and comments) that shall be selected after a blind review procedure to be conducted by the Editorial Board.
- The presenters will present their papers before a panel of experts who shall adjudge the paper presentations.
- The participants may adopt any suitable means for presenting the papers including Audio-Visual aids, Power Point Presentations etc.
- Best Research Paper: 5000/-
- Best Presenter: 5000/-
- Certificate of the seminar will be issued to all the participants.
Fee & Payment
- REGISTRATION FEE:
The registration fee which includes registration kit, lunch and tea is as follows:
- Students and Research Scholars (In Case of Co-Author): INR 500; INR 1000
- Academician, Professionals and Others (In Case of Co-Author): INR 1000; INR 1500
- Students and Research Scholars of The ICFAI University, Jaipur (In Case of Co-Author): INR 300, INR 600
- MODE OF PAYMENT:
Payment can be made through online transaction via provided link over the mail. Kindly mail about the payment details i.e. date, time & bank details including the screenshot or receipt after the payment for the National Seminar.
- Last date for Registration and Abstract Submission: April 14, 2023
- Confirmation of Abstract(Via Email): April 17, 2023
- Last date of fee payment and Submission of Full Paper(Soft Copy): April 20, 2023
- Date of National Seminar: April 24, 2023
For any details and query contact to the following:
1. Dr. Hans Kumar Sharma, Head, Centre for Criminal Law & Criminology, ICFAI Law School, Jaipur, Email: [email protected], Mobile: 9928067682/ 7976111018
2. Mr. Vijit Singh, Assistant Professor, ICFAI Law School, Jaipur, Mobile: 9571418525
3. Student Coordinators:
Rishabh Audichya, VIIIth Semester |7023861489
Chirayu Vashishtha, VIIIth Semester| 9352386161
- Registration Fee is not refundable.
- The University will not provide the TA/DA.
- All delegates are requested to bring one hardcopy of the original full paper and ID Proof.
- Mail at [email protected] for further clarification regarding the seminar.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.