Table of Contents
About The Organiser
The National Law University, Delhi has its primary objective to evolve and impart comprehensive and interdisciplinary legal education that is socially relevant. Through this education, they aim to promote legal and ethical values and foster the rule of law and the objectives enshrined in the Constitution of India.
The Law and Development Research Network (LDRN)was set up to “enhance knowledge and understanding of the role of law, both domestic and international, in relation to development and governance, as perceived globally and locally, and is therefore concerned with the social functioning of legal systems primarily in the context of countries in the Global south”.
About the Conference
The 6th Conference of Law & Development Research Network (LDRN), hosted by the National Law University, Delhi, is taking place in the context of the pull and pressure of globalization and localization. While globalization produces homogenization and sameness, localization produces uniqueness and differentiation.
Date & Venue
The Conference will take place at the National Law University, Delhi on19-21 August 2023.
Themes: Locating Justice
The Conference will discuss a wide variety of themes and subjects relevant to law and development, including the following areas:
- Law, development and beyond: theoretical considerations, mapping challenges and alternatives;
- Development, justice and human rights: socio-economic rights including water and sanitation rights and the right to development;
- Climate justice;
- Gender justice;
- Disability rights and justice;
- Law and justice for indigenous people, including tribal people of India;
- Globalization, corporations, law and development;
- Suffering, injustice and the dialectics of law and development;
- Democracy, digitalization, development and law;
- International law, institutional governance and development.
Submission and Formatting Guidelines
- The length of the full paper, including tables, diagrams, illustrations, references, etc., shall not be less than
3000 words and shall not exceed 7000 words.
- The paper should be in (.doc) or (.docx) format.
- Font should be Times New Roman 12-point font with 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnotes shall be in Times New Roman 10-point font with single-line spacing.
- All citations should be placed in footnotes (and not endnotes) and shall conform to the OSCOLA 4 the Edition, 2012
How to Submit?
Authors can submit their abstracts by CLICK HERE.
- Last Date for Abstract Submission: 7 March 2023
- Last Date for Full Paper Submission: 30 June 2023
For further queries, contact [email protected]
For More Information
CLICK HERE For The Brochure
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.