About Legally Flawless
Legally Flawless was established to provide a platform to law students to inculcate a habit of writing legal blogs and make the common people legally aware. Our aim is to provide legal knowledge in an easy format.
It is one of the fastest-growing legal blogs with audiences from 15+ countries.
1. Constitutional Law
2. Criminal Law
3. Consumer Law
4. Contract Law
5. Environmental Law
6. Insurance Law
Blogs on contemporary issues would be much appreciated.
1. Submissions for the blog shall be reviewed on a rolling basis.
2. Submissions must be original.
3. By submitting an article, the author undertakes that it has not been submitted, accepted, or published elsewhere.
4. The word limit is 1000- 3000 words.
5. Font size – 12 and Font style – Bookman Old Style
6. Alignment – Justified and Spacing – 1.5
7. The sources should be hyperlinked. In case no hyperlink is available for a reference, authors are recommended to use footnotes.
8. Submissions must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. The articles would be reviewed within 10 days of submission and the authors would be duly notified if their blog is selected for publication.
10. No more than 2 co-authors are allowed.
11. No publication fee is charged.