Table of Contents
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) was founded by Shri Vile Parle Kelavani arMandal. (SVKM) in 1981. The institute was set-up by SVKM to cater to the growing demand for management education.
In 2003, Deemed to be University status was granted to NMIMS by the Government of India on the advice of the UGC. NMIMS’s commitment to education and institution creation, led to its expansion across cities to impart courses in several streams.
Apart from Mumbai, NMIMS has sprawling campuses in Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Indore, Dhule, Shirpur and Navi Mumbai. NMIMS today has over 17 schools and 16 disciplines under its umbrella.
The School of Law at the Bengaluru campus initiated its operations from 2019 and has since grown exponentially, supported by research, strong curriculum and world – class faculty.
About Boston University School of Law
Boston University School of Law is one of the nation’s top law schools with a history of excellence dating back to 1872. Our faculty are consistently recognized for exceptional teaching, preeminent scholarship, and transformative mentorship.
With more than 25,000 alumni living in all 50 states and more than 100 countries around the world, our graduates have access to a vast global network that contributes to their professional success. The BU Law complex, comprised of the state-of-the-art Sumner M. Redstone Building and adjoining 17-story tower, is located in the heart of Boston overlooking the Charles River.
Emerging Global Dimensions of Human Rights in the Contemporary Era
Call for Papers
The Organizing Committee welcomes original papers, relating to, but not limited to the following broad themes mentioned below as they are indicative. The authors are free to send abstract/paperon any other area they feel is relevant to the theme of the Conference.
- Changing contours of Gender Justice in the current century
- Corporate liability under International Human Rights Law
- Climate Change and Environmental Justice
- Sustainable Development and Human Rights
- Equality, Non-discrimination and Human Rights
- Health as a Human Right
Date of the event
July 21, 2023
SVKM’s NMIMS, Bengaluru
- Last date to submit an abstract: June 15, 2023
- Date of Intimation of Acceptance: June 22, 2023
- Last date for Registration and Fee Payment: June 27, 2023
- Last Date for Submission of Full paper: July 15, 2023
Publication Opportunity: Only Selected papers shall be published after the Conference. Due information regarding publication shall be shared with the authors separately.
- Registration Fees for Participation without Paper Presentation: Rs. 1000/ &
- Registration Fees for Paper Presentation are as follows:
- Academicians/ Professionals/Lawyers: Single Author: Rs. 2000/- [Foreign National: 25 USD]
- Research Scholars: Single Author: Rs. 1200/- [Foreign National: 15 USD]
- Students: Single Author: Rs. 800/- [Foreign National: 10 USD]
- Co- Authors (Co-authorship up to maximum of 2 authors is allowed.) need to register separately and pay thefees as per their category.
- Bank Name: Bank of Baroda ,
- Name In A/C’S SVKM’S NMIMS UNIVERSITY Over Draft
- Account No.: 89470400000299
- IFSC/RTGS CODE: BARB0VJBGHA
- Bank/Branch Address: Bannerghatta Near National Park Main Branch, Bangalore: – 560083
Rules For Participation/ Presentation
- No abstract or full paper shall be accepted after the last date of submission respectively;
- Participants/Paper Presenters have to register after the acceptance of abstract with payment of required fees;
- For participation, registration is mandatory by paying the required fees. Only registered participants shall be allowed to take part in the Conference.
Note: Certificates shall be presented to all Presenters and participants.
Presenters and participants.
For Abstract Submission:
- The Abstract (of about 150 – 300 words) should be sent as an attachment in .docx format. Abstract will be peer-reviewed before it is accepted.
- The following information should be sent along with the Abstract on the front page: Title of Abstract , Name of the Author/Co-Authors, Designation, Affiliation, Contact Number, Email id & Keys Words must be 4 to 6 words.
- Submit your abstract by clicking here.
- Co-authorship up to maximum of 2 authors is allowed, co- authors must register separately.
For Full Paper Submission:
- After intimation of acceptance of abstract, author/s are required to submit the full-length paper according to the following guidelines:
- The length of the paper should be between 4000-5500 words (including footnotes)
- The submission shall be in MS-Word format (.doc or.docx) and must be typed in A4 paper with one inch margin on all the sides.
- Font size shall be Times New Roman, 12, with Line spacing 1.5 and Alignment ‘justify’. Font size for the footnotes shall be Time New Roman 10, with 1 spacing.
- Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (21st Edition) shall be followed for footnoting.
- Submissions should be the original work of the contributors. Full paper has to be accompanied by a declaration of originality and non-submission/publication elsewhere.
- The authors are required to follow the below mentioned details: Name of the Author/Co-Authors, Designation, Affiliation, Contact Number & Email id
Submit your full paper by clicking here.
For any queries, kindly contact to Ms. Soumya Tongaonkar – +91 9975227666, Ms. Shreya Sharma – +91 8310109716 or Email: [email protected]
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.