Table of Contents
About Salot & Shah Associates
A legal Advisory firm having specialization in Non-Litigation. A complete retainership cum advisory services to corporates, with specialization into Techno-Legal, are offered along with selected Litigations. Currently, present at Ahmedabad and Bhavnagar.
About the Vacancy
The firm is looking for a Litigation Associate/Executive with Prior experience in consumer court proceedings.
- Attending to Consumer Courts and Statutory Authorities.
- Should have basic knowledge on Drafting suits, petitions, complaints, notices, reply notices, rejoinder notices.
- Practical knowledge of court procedures, especially consumer courts procedure, in handling the litigation – added advantage
- Having basic knowledge about insurance laws, practical knowledge in handling insurance cases is added advantage.
- Provide legal advice and support to the company on a range of legal matters.
- Conduct legal research and analysis to identify and evaluate legal risks and opportunities for the company.
- Must have good drafting skills in preparation of counters, replies, agreements, MOUs, Indemnities etc.,
- Handling, supervising and coordinating with external counsels in respect of on-going or prospective litigations.
- Preparing legal MIS for management discussion
- Staying up-to-date with changes to legislation, particularly in relation to laws, rules and regulations that directly affect your business and specific industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- At least 1 year of relevant legal experience, preferably in an in-house legal department or law firm.
- Strong knowledge of consumer law.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and analytical skills. Fluent in English and Gujarati ( mandatory).
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team, with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent skills in reviewing and drafting legal documents.
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply below:
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.