Table of Contents
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
About the Vacancy
Fully qualified lawyer with one year of professional experience.
- Prepare and review regulatory filings;
- Prepare memos on complex regulatory issues;
- Liaise with external counsel as required, in order to enable the Infosys group’s global regulatory compliances;
- Review and finalize draft employment policy documents, employment contracts;
- Negotiate with clients and partners to resolve contractual deadlocks;
- Provide advice to Infosys’ stakeholders to resolve issues, particularly in the areas of transfer of employment, termination of employment, social security contributions, employee benefits;
- Prepare and approve responses on behalf of Infosys group prior to submission to external forums such as courts and tribunals;
- Execute litigation strategy;
- Coordinate litigation and other legal matters handled by external counsel;
- Liaise with insurers in order to properly manage contentious matters;
- Contribute research papers to the knowledge repository in order to enhance the knowledge base of the Infosys group legal function;
- Provide training on employment law issues to Infosys’ stakeholders.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply below
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.