Table of Contents
About Tejasvi Surya:
Shri Tejasvi Surya is the Member of Parliament from Bengaluru South constituency, having been elected to the 17th Lok Sabha at the age of just 28. He is also the National President of the BJP’s Youth Wing, Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha, since 2020.
A lawyer by training and profession, Surya has a deep interest in history, philosophy, science and civilisational studies. His lectures and articles on these issues are widely followed.
Since being elected to office, Surya has consistently taken up the Urban Mobility Crisis in Bengaluru and has worked on getting speedy clearances for big-ticket public transport solutions for Bengaluru.
About the Fellowship:
The fellowship will be a highly enriching learning experience across:
- Public Administration
- Policy Making
- Public Private Partnerships
- Program management in the public space and various factors that make it successful
Candidates between the age of 21 to 35 years who are passionate about solving citizens problems. Most suited for Civil services aspirants.
Deadline for Application:
September 17, 2022
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply by filling out the google form given in the link below
- Top Scholarship Opportunities for Law Students in India 
- In Conversation with Shri Arpit Gupta, Advocate on Record, Supreme Court of India on doing an LLM from abroad and establishing a career in Litigation
- Samvad Partners Internship 2022 (Know the Application Procedure and other important details)
- In conversation with Shri Abhisar Singh Bhanu, AOR Supreme Court of India
- Fox Mandal Solicitors and Advocates Internship 2022 (Know the Application Procedure and other important details)
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.