The Pearl City of India offers a wide range of internships and is home to a large number of governmental and non-governmental entities which provide exactly what a law student craves. Legally Flawless aims to untangle this unorganized structure of applying for internships and present it to your fingertip.
We’ve gathered a lot of legal internship opportunities in Hyderabad for the convenience of law students. This webpage would be updated on a regular basis. Therefore bookmark this page for future references.
If your law firm, law chamber, or company offers internships to law students on a rolling basis, get in touch with us at [email protected], and we’d be happy to let the law students know about the opportunity.
- ALG India Law Offices LLP
- AP Law Chambers
- Assentio Legal
- Chadha & Chadha
- Chandrakant M. Joshi Patent and Trademark Attorneys
- Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas & Co.
- Dave & Girish & Co. Advocates
- Dhir & Dhir Associates
- Dua Associates
- India Law Offices LLP
- JLJ Law Offices
- Juris Prime Law Services
- J. Sagar Associates (JSA)
- Khurana & Khurana
- King Stubb & Kasiva Law Firm
- Kochhar & Co.
- L & L Partners
- Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan
- Legasis Partners
- Link Legal
- Sigma Chambers, Advocates and Solicitors
- Singhania & Partners
- Thomas George and Associates
Other Internship Opportunities
- Foundation for Democratic Reforms (FDR)
- Future Swift
- Public Policy Research at Foundation for Democratic Reforms, Hyderabad
- Ranj Corporate Advisors Private Limited
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.