About AXA XL
AXA XL, the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, is known for solving complex risks. For mid-sized companies, multinationals and even some inspirational individuals they don’t just provide re/insurance, they reinvent it. By combining a strong and efficient capital platform, data-driven insights, leading technology, and the best talent in an agile and inclusive workspace, empowered to deliver top client service across all our lines of business − property, casualty, professional, financial lines and specialty. With an innovative and flexible approach to risk solutions, they partner with those who move the world forward.
About the Vacancy
Legal Associate in a team that provides legal assistance across the Property & Casualty Underwriting business and other assistance to AXA XL’s Legal team globally. As a Legal Associate you will be responsible for reviewing and agreeing confidentiality agreements as well as managing assignment of rights and providing support to the team in respect of business-as-usual tasks.
- Sole responsibility for dealing with all English language non-disclosure agreements, negotiation, and monitoring.
- Assisting with reviewing assignments of rights by AXA XL insureds and related agreements.
- Supporting internal reporting and record keeping.
- Assisting with other business-as-usual tasks presented by the legal team.
- You will report to Head the of Legal – Delegated and Distribution (UK & Lloyd’s) based in London.
- Degree level qualification in Law or equivalent.
- We are looking for someone having at least having 1 year of experience.
- Excellent written and collaborative communication.
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- An ability to work self-directly and on own initiative whilst being part of a wider team.
- Ability to prioritize conflicting needs and progress matters expeditiously, and proactively and follow through on projects to successful completion.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with good decision-making
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply below:
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.