Table of Contents
About Aditya Pratap Law Offices
Aditya Pratap Law Offices is a Mumbai-based litigation firm having its offices at Fort in Mumbai. Founded by Advocate Aditya Pratap, an alumnus of NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad, the firm has completed 10 years in existence and has handled numerous cases of importance across Mumbai and Delhi.
About the Vacancy
The Office is looking for talented junior advocates to join them on full-time basis.
Nature of Work
Selected junior advocates will have to perform full spectrum of litigation activities, including but not limited to drafting documentation, Court appearances, arguments, mentioning of Court cases, etc. This list is inclusive and not exhaustive.
- The Candidates should have minimum of two (2) to three (3) years work experience in legal drafting and Court room arguments.
- The candidates should have knowledge of drafting and filing of Suits, Writ Petitions, Criminal Complaints and more.
- Qualified and talented Advocate having good knowledge of legal drafting and research.
- Candidates should have good ability to read and understand case papers. They should have a strong ability to use legal research engines like SCC Online and Manupatra.
- A good command over English and proper grammar while drafting is a necessity to be upheld by the candidates.
- Registry and filing work of cases and compliances across multiple Courts.
- Candidates should know how to draft precipices and mention matters.
- Candidates should be capable of handling the entire portfolio of cases handled by our firm and be good in client communication and coordination.
- Numerous other tasks which will be assigned on a daily basis pertaining to office work.
Salary Structure: Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- per month (Depending of Capability and Work Experience of Candidate).
Aditya Pratap Law Offices, 37-38, Prospect Chambers Annexe, 6 Pitha Street, Fort, Mumbai – 400001.
- 10 am to 7 pm sharp. Candidates should report on time and be permitted to leave office on time. 2nd and 4th Saturday will be given as an off in addition to Sundays.
- Candidates will be entitled to 15 days paid leave per year. This paid leave will be taken at one paid leave per month for the first nine months of the service year and the balance three months can be taken as two paid leaves per month.
- Candidates should be punctual, disciplined and hardworking at all time.
How to Apply?
- Resumes may be submitted by email at [email protected] following which interviews will be scheduled.
- Further details pertaining to job and other conditions will be communicated once the candidate is found suitable for appointment as Associate Advocate.
- For Telephonic Coordination, Candidates may call Rohan Mohanto at +917084468082 to coordinate the date and place of interview. Fresher need not apply
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.