About the Firm:
Founded in 1999, Siddiquee & Associates is a reputed legal firm in Mumbai founded by Advocate Rizwan Siddiquee.
About the Internship:
Conditions to apply for the post are as under :
1) The intern should be in the 5th Year of the five year course or in the 3rd Year of the three years course.
2) He/she should be able to physically attend my office situated in Andheri (w). “Online classes (if any) are allowed to be attended from my office”.
3) He/she should be able to commit minimum 6 months (as I do not believe in appointing any person for 1 or 2 months etc.). Do note that examination leaves are allowed and not counted.
4) He/she should have “very good command over English language and grammar”.
5) He/she should be very sincere at work and should take full responsibility for the work assigned to him/her.
On “completion of internship programme” the intern shall be paid a stipend amount of “Rs. 7,500 per month” for the first three months and then “Rs. 10,000/- per month” for the balance three months. The lumpsum amount of Rs. 52,500/- shall be paid after deduction of tax as per Income Tax Rules.
After six months if the intern wishes to continue in my firm, then he/she shall be paid “on monthly basis an amount of Rs. 15,000/- per month” till he/she receives his/her Sanad.
Andheri (West), Mumbai
Six (6) Months
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should send their CV on [email protected] and [email protected]
Click here to Apply!!
- Internship Opportunity with PRS Legislative
- ALG India Law Offices LLP Internship: Know all about it
- Internship Opportunity with Advocate Vikas Pathak
|If you are a recruiter and want us to promote the vacancy for a Legal Job or Internship at your Law Firm/ Law Chamber/ NGO/ Company/ Startup, kindly reach out to us at [email protected]|
|Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here|
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.