Table of Contents
About the Law Firm:
Armitage Legal Associates (ALA) is a Global full-service law firm, having associate offices in Chicago, Amsterdam, Gurugram, and New Delhi, India. They are involved in providing legal services to corporate and other clients. Their superlative obligation is to provide quality and efficient Legal Services. They are a fast-paced legal firm, and the associates of their firm are prompt in delivering the clients with clear and practical advice.
ALA offers across-the-board legal advice and consultancy services to clients. They provide services like Contract Drafting, Agreements, MOU, etc. They deal in Employment & Labour Law, Data Protection Matters, Commercial Disputes, Consumer Protection, and Criminal and Civil matters among others.
They specialize in in-depth HR & Legal research; drafting or vetting of documents and contracts; drafting and vetting numerous HR policies; contract conditions, due diligence; negotiating for and on behalf of clients; association with organizations, etc.
About the Internship:
The ideal candidate will conduct necessary case research to aid the legal proceedings. The candidate must be confident in interpreting the data and then sharing the data and information when asked.
● Conducting intensive legal research,
● Contributing to the drafting process,
● Handling communication with clients, and
● Locating and developing information from trustworthy sources.
● The candidate must also have excellent verbal communication skills and be able to communicate well with seniors.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of experience as a researcher is preferred
- Excellent research skills
- Experience in legal assistance.
- Familiarity with International law is a bonus, as are legal procedures, and protocols.
Stipend will be paid candidate(s) on the basis of performance.
Note- Candidates who are having classes are requested NOT to apply for this internship. This is a full time internship and it should not be taken lightly.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can send a CV to – [email protected] before October 14, 2023.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.