Trusted by more than 1.3 crore Indians, CoinDCX is one of the largest players in India’s crypto ecosystem. Our vision is to create a more open and accessible future and we believe that web 3 will play an important part. Apart from offering simple investment and trading products for Indians to enter the crypto space, we’ve also ventured into Web 3 in 2021 by investing in promising Indian Web 3 startups via CoinDCX Ventures, launching Okto – a Defi app to access thousands of crypto assets on multiple decentralised exchanges across chains. And we’re just getting started! We’re always learning and building something new at CoinDCX .
The Web 3 space is still new and we’re just getting started!
Inside CoinDCX’s Legal Team:
Our Legal team is an awesome group of collaborators, who love to solve first of its kind problems with a lot of autonomy, creativity and fun.
They combine creativity and intellectual diligence with the organisational skills to manage policy campaigns that are pertinent to the company’s products and services and advocating on behalf of the company with government stakeholders.
At CoinDCX you not only will be the skill of the future but also you will get to work and learn from the best while building the future of Web3.
Coin your trust in us as we create magic together!
Who you are (Soft Skills):
- You’re passionate about everything Crypto and Web3.0
- You take ownership and have a thirst for excellence with an impact driven and result oriented mindset.
- You grow while helping others grow with you
- You thrive on change, have attention to detail and passion for quality
- You love exploring new ideas to build something useful and are always curious to learn.
What you’ll do
- Drafting, vetting, negotiating and closing various documents including but not limited to Non-Disclosure Agreements, Marketing and Branding Agreements, Terms and Conditions, Service Agreements, Alliance and Partnership agreements and other documents.
- Assisting in drafting/ vetting of legal notices, replies, affidavits, power of attorney etc.
- Updating the team with the updates on Blockchain and crypto space globally with a focus on providing regulatory updates.
- Keeping a track of the regulatory/ policy developments happening in the Indian crypto space.
- Interacting with internal and external stakeholders, as may be required.
- Undertaking research and preparation of notes/ summary document in relation thereto, as and when required.
What you’ll bring (Hard Skills)
- Should have prior internship experience of not less than six months at a Tier – I or Tier -II Law firm or with any in house legal team (preference – NBFC/ fintech).
- Basic understanding of Corporate law with a working knowledge of Contract Law; IPR laws, Banking Laws and Civil and Criminal laws.
- Basic knowledge of the crypto industry is definitely a plus point. We are looking for people who are passionate about this space
Note: This is a 6 months paid internship with a possibility of being converted into full-time.
What’s in it for you
- Unlimited Wellness Leaves
- Personalised Mental Wellness & Caregiving sessions by Experts
- Recharge and Rejuvenate through team outings
- DYOB – Design your Own Benefit
- LinkedIn Learning
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.