Mr. Sagar Aggarwal, Managing Partner at Areness is looking for a law graduate with immense interest, skills and zeal specifically in Legal Research.
What is Expected of the Candidate?
- Candidate shall be well versed with most prevalent legal research tools, appropriate government websites (for circulars, office orders, statistics, etc.), court websites, etc.
- The role shall be solely limited to researching on any aspect of law and would include finding judgments, appropriate provisions of law, circulars, government policies, etc.
- The candidate shall be required to prepare opinions which may assist in devising legal strategies for our different teams, i.e. Commercial Litigation, Arbitration, Corporate and Insolvency. Proficient IT Skills, knowledge of MS Office, adroit drafting skills, observation skills, excellent command over language and practice of regularly being updated on judgments, amendments and government policies are a must.
- Since, legal research requires a never give up attitude and searching till desired result is found, the role would require a rigorous, continuous effort and zeal.
- Also, since, research starts with a strategy on keywords, platform and end goal in mind, a sound foundation/ academic preparation is preferred. Judiciary aspirants/ Judicial clerks/ Law Researchers may also apply. Role will be only and only for research and devising legal strategy.
- Legal Research is highly under-rated and considered to be an option, however, as in any other stream, a well researched legal opinion can play a pivotal role in the fate of any litigation, advice or contract.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may share their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Legal Research Associate. Its a full time role and the candidate will be directly reporting to Mr. Sagar Aggarwal and working in tandem with different team heads. If you are a final-year student or a newcomer to the profession, please apply only if you intend to have a versatile experience in legal research and drafting.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.