Table of Contents
Unacademy aims to build the world’s largest online knowledge repository for multi-lingual education. They use technology to empower great educators and create a community of self-learners. Their vision is to partner with the brightest minds and democratise education for everyone looking to learn. Unacademy is an Indian online education platform with its headquarters in Bangalore, Karnataka. It prepares students for various competitive exams, as well as provides content on foundational and skill building courses.
Law students in their 3rd, 4th and 5th year.
1. Collating, sorting and maintaining a repository of all legal contracts and related documents on a day-to-day basis
2. Organising the contracts’ repository as per the business requirements
3. Reviewing and summarising contracts to extract and collate the requisite data from contracts such as:
(i) name of parties
(ii) effective date of contract
(iii) term of contract
(iv) other commercial details.
4. Co-ordinating with various teams for obtaining the relevant contract related data and information.
5. Ideal candidates should have experience in real estate and litigation practice areas, data extraction, contract review, contract summarisation and sorting and organising legal documents etc.
Unacademy Head Office, Maruthi Infotech Center, 100 Feet Rd, Embassy Golf Links Business Park, Domlur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560071
Mode of Internship
5 days In Office Internship
3-6 months (Paid Internship)
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply below
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.