About S. Bhambri & Associates:
They provide consultation, advice regarding legal solutions, mediation as well as conciliation and relationship counselling in commercial and family law matters. They are renowned Divorce Lawyers in Delhi.
Their expertise lies in Family cases, Matrimonial cases, Property Disputes, Probate, Commercial, Consumer Cases, Intellectual Property Rights, Criminal Cases, Debt Recovery Tribunal Cases, SARFAESI, Property Eviction cases, Drugs & Cosmetics Cases, and Narcotics, Drugs & Psychotropic Substances matters.
About the Internship
S. Bhambri and Associates are calling for Interns for the month of September, 2022 (Offline)
1. Law Students pursuing an Integrated degree or three-year-old law course. (First-Year students can apply too.)
- A short writing sample is required to be attached with the mail
- Candidates are required to mail their University/College ID if there is no ID available they can mail their admission letter or admit card.
- No stipend would be provided.
Outline of the Programme:
- Hands-on Training in basic practical concepts pertaining to Criminal Law, IPR, Financial Laws, Drafting (Civil/Criminal), and Banking Laws.
- Professional Grooming.
- Weekly Practical Training Webinars
- Certificate of Internship upon successful completion of tasks and assignments.
- Best Intern Certificate to outstanding student.
Deadline for Application:
30th August, 2022 (30.08.2022)
Internship commences from 3rd September, 2022 (03.09.2022)
How To Apply?
Interested Candidates may email their CV along with their cover letter at: [email protected]
1. Subject line should indicate application for online internship as well as the month.
2. Cover Letter to be part of mail body.
3. College/University ID.
4. Curriculum Vitae
Note: only (Applications mailed at any other email address would not be considered at all.)
Note: If any candidate does not comply with the application requirements or if application is mailed at some other email then such applications would be outrightly rejected.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.