About Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan
Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan is a full-service law firm based in India. The firm has 14 offices and has over 400 professionals specializing in areas such as corporate & commercial laws, dispute resolution, taxation and intellectual property. Over the last three decades, they have worked with a variety of clients – start-ups, small & medium enterprises, large Indian corporates and multinational companies. The professionals have experience of working in both traditional sectors such as commodities, automobile, pharmaceuticals, petrochemicals and modern sectors such as e-commerce, big data, renewables. They combine their knowledge of the law with industry experience to design legal solutions that our clients can implement.
About the Vacancy
The firm is looking for a qualified Lawyer with at least two years of post-qualification experience in the field of International Trade for their New Delhi office.
- Qualified Lawyer with at least 2 years of post-qualification experience in the field of International Trade.
- Must have advanced understanding of WTO agreements such as the Anti-Dumping Agreement, SCM Agreement, Safeguard Agreement, TBT/SPS Agreement, GATT, GATS, etc.
- Familiarity with basic aspects of trade remedies.
- Good research, drafting, and speaking skills.
- Good command over language is a must.
- Familiarity with non-tariff barriers and other aspects of international trade such as sanctions, etc. would be a plus.
- Ability to take ownership of assignments and deliver the same without follow-up and much hand-holding
- Briefing senior management in the firm on issues concerning international trade.
- Preparation of legal opinions/legal notes/legal reports.
- Preparation of PPTs on different issues including but not limited to international trade.
- Keeping track of legal developments in international trade and updating members of the firm.
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply through https://lns.eazework.com/career/J0189
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.