Table of Contents
Atidiv uses Data science and process outsourcing to help internet businesses run better. We are a mid-size tech business funded by Guild Capital, a Chicago-based tech investor. We are looking for smart, self-driven disruptors who share a passion to build better solutions for hard business problems. Atidiv is led by a stellar group of consultants, investment bankers, technologists and entrepreneurs looking to build the next generation of products and solutions used by modern businesses.
India presence: Atidiv is a 600+ people organization and has 3 core solution areas. We have served 40+ US/ UK clients to date.
Contract Review and Management
- Reviewing various contracts to verify that they are in accordance with the company policy and applicable across jurisdictions.
- Review legal documents to check for accuracy and consistency and identify the need for amendments of existing contracts.
- Be part of and assist Legal office with a variety of dept. matters, including customer agreements, vendor contracts, NDAs, reseller agreements, SOW, MSAs, marketing advertising matters, customer disputes, legislative/regulatory matters, audit responses and litigation management.
- Provide legal counsel regarding legal implications of significant matters pertaining to operations of the business.
- Assist in identifying gaps, draft/negotiate contracts, research and ensure on-going compliance with the company’s responsibilities of monitoring, reporting and meeting contractual, statutory and legal obligations.
- Assist in advising HR dept. apropos legal compliance requirements, employment disputes, employment agreements policies, benefits, and manuals.
- Assist in interpreting laws, regulations to determine their impact on proposed company initiatives and/or transactions.
- Managing notices/litigations, court dates, calendaring, related documents, managing and validating legal budget, expenses and lawyer fees, docketing, case database, contact management, generating ondemand reports & MIS
- You must be a law graduate (National law school, ILS, Symbiosis, CS is preferred)
- Must have 0-1 of experience preferably handling or interested in Contract review and management, Legal advisory, Litigation management.
- Experience working in Law firms is a strong plus.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate with client and handle escalations with minimum supervision.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply below:
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.