TransPerfect was founded in 1992 with a simple mission to provide the highest quality language services to leading organizations worldwide. Started as a two-person company operating out of a dorm room, TransPerfect has spent nearly three decades solving global business challenges for our clients, and has turned into one of the most successful growth stories in the business world.
About the Vacancy
The Junior Associate will be responsible for evaluating and interpreting electronic documents for relevancy and privilege with utmost care of quality on document review projects. This is a 3-months contract employment with a possible performance-based extension to a permanent role.
- Performing first-line review for relevancy and privilege on document review projects for high-profile clients and complex cases
- Ability to grasp complex subject matters
- Ensure jobs are completed according to the client and industry standards, and that job specifications and deadlines are met
- Identify Key documents, log them in review tool and communicate that to the Team Lead
- Focus on accuracy and first-time right approach to avoid any rework.
- Perform other special tasks or duties when required
- Knowledge of MS Excel
- Available to work overtime, including evenings and weekends as needed
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Team player and helps in creating positive team environment.
- Attention to detail and good analytic skills
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelors of Law (LL.B)
- Understanding of eDiscovery and Document Review Projects
- 0-1 year of eDiscovery experience (Freshers are welcome to apply)
- Good oral and written communication
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply below:
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.