Table of Contents
About Propella Consulting Group
At Propella Consulting Group, their mission is to provide reliable, professional, and long-term solutions to their clients for their leadership hiring needs across several industries such as Logistics, BFSI, Manufacturing, and Technology to name a few. They take great pride in being a trustworthy and strategic partner for Fortune 500 companies in the APAC, MENA, and South Asia regions. They have a proven track record of setting up multiple successful leadership teams for large MNCs who have gone on to win global awards, or have been promoted to lead larger geographies across continents and facilitated the growth trajectory of the companies.
About the Vacancy
Deputy General Manager for Litigation & Dispute Management.
- To effectively oversee the various legal aspects of the business. The candidate will be responsible to negotiate, draft contracts and ensure it is in line with the Company policies.
- Maintain a contract repository and comply with the Contract Management systems.
- Oversee the litigations, effective implementation of legal projects and responsible for statutory compliance and due diligence of company policies from time to time.
- Contract Management Drafting, negotiations etc. Evaluation of RFP, Bid documents, preparation of the risk and deviation matrix to advise the business team about the risk involved in the contract and advise on the mitigation and to prepare an appropriate contract.
- Ensuring Legal Compliance in all areas of company business operations on ongoing basis.
- Drafting, vetting and analysis of all Agreements, negotiation, and finalization of the contracts.
- Liaison with the lawyers, external parties and to ensure contract sign off and handover.
- Handling litigation / arbitration for Commercial matters and deal with external lawyers and consultants.
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply through the link below
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.