Table of Contents
About Ikigai Law
Ikigai Law is an award-winning law firm. They have a market-leading regulatory, policy and commercial-law practice for technology and innovation-led businesses. They provide legal and strategic advice to a wide variety of clients, from high impact startups to mature market-leading companies and are often at the forefront of policy and regulatory debates for emerging business models.
The firm is privileged to represent some of the most exciting entrepreneurial and innovative ventures in the country, that include satellite manufacturers, virtual reality hardware and content developers; (r)e-commerce companies; social media platforms, cloud services providers, blockchain and other fin-tech ventures. Fintech clients commend their “deep understanding of RBI regulations” and ability to “come up with compliant frameworks.”
About the Vacancy
The product team of Ikigai Law is hiring fintech lawyers across different levels: Associate, Senior Associate and Principal Associate.
- Someone who loves technology and how it interacts with law.
- PQE: Associate – 1-4 Years, Senior/Principal Associate – 5-8 Years
- Experience with an In-House legal team at a technology company is a must.
- Someone who is receptive to evolving regulatory requirements.
- Someone with Entrepreneurial Skills.
What do they Offer?
- Easy Leadership Opportunity.
- 40 Days of Leave.
- Respect for work life balance.
- Potential to earn Equity after three years of work and top of the market compensation.
Associate – 12.8 – 24.2 LPA (including bonus)
Senior/Principal Associate – 35.5 – 41.8 LPA (including bonus)
How to Apply?
If you’d like a ringside view of India’s dynamic fintech industry and help build innovative products, write to them with your CV and subject line – Application to join product team at [email protected].
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.