Table of Contents
About Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan
Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan was founded in 1985 by Mr V Lakshmikumaran and Mr V Sridharan with humble beginnings, the firm started with a Tax Practice but has gradually expanded to other areas. It is now a full-service law firm offering litigation, consulting and advisory services in Tax, International Trade, Corporate, Commercial Dispute Resolution, Intellectual Property Rights and Food Safety Law through the support of our 700+ professionals.
- LLB/LLM from a reputed Law School with strong academic track record.
- Excellent Communication and Drafting Skills.
- Strong Analytical and researching skills
- Proactive, reliable and with an attention to details
2-4 years of post-qualification experience in Indirect Tax Litigation is a must.
• Assisting the client in responding to the department during the course of enquiry, investigation and audit.
• Preparing reply to Show cause notice/audit replies.
• Meeting with the tax officers for hearing as and when required
• Preparing tax appeals to be filed at the Joint Commissioner (Appeals)
• Preparing tax appeals to be filed at the Court (i.e. Tribunal, High Court / Supreme Court)
• Assisting seniors for representation before various judicial forums.
• Comprehensive research on various topics.
How to Apply?
Contact Person: [email protected]
Interested Candidates can apply through following link:
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.