About Ethos Legal Alliance
Ethos Legal Alliance was set up in June 2018 and has since, established an excellent reputation for its integrity and value-based, proactive, pragmatic and innovative legal advice. It has excelled in helping clients effectively traverse the complicated legal and regulatory regime in India.
With its office in Mumbai, Ethos Legal Alliance (ELA) has grown rapidly on the strength of its expertise to a multi-disciplinary Corporate and Commercial Disputes Resolution Law Firm. They are modern and inclusive in their outlook and have a solution-oriented approach. They strongly promote diversity of thoughts, because we believe it helps us build strong teams with varied approaches and ideas to offer solutions that clients find value in.
About the Vacancy
The firm is looking for an Associate for Real Estate Due Diligence with immediate joining.
- To save on time, kindly note that for operational comfort, candidates put – up in or near by the peripheral areas of Mumbai will be preferred.
- It is mandatory that the Candidate is proficient about legal Marathi understanding skills.
- Kindly note that for this opening, they have a general budgetary allocation of Rs.3,60,000/- PA, which further will depend on the merits of each Application.
- JD : Wholesale Banking Assignments related to Legal Search Reports, Title Search Reports, Title Information Reports, Legal Audit Reports, Title Due Diligence, Title Certification and Stamp Duty Laws.
- PQE : 2-3 years varied exposure in above assignments. (Law Degree is not mandatory)
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can mail their CV on [email protected] with the subject line “Associate – Real Estate Due Diligence” by 18th March 2023 with a brief write – up about past work experience in such assignments.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.