Table of Contents
About BananaIP Counsels
BananaIP Counsels was founded in 2004 with the vision of providing law, technology, and business driven intellectual property (IP) services. The firm incubated from IIM-B’s entrepreneurship cell (NSRCEL) and has today emerged as a premier, top ranked IP firm in India. BananaIP differentiates itself from other firms through its achievements and accomplishments in IP services, contributions to the law and policy framework, and business-driven IP research. The firm and its partners are recognized and ranked as leaders in the IP industry. They hold honorary positions with national and international IP committees and research centers, and their views are regularly cited by leading news organizations, journals and research publications.
About the Vacancy
BananaIP Counsels is seeking to hire a Junior Associate for the firm’s Trademark Renewals Department.
1. Managing portfolio of registered trademarks and identifying trademarks that are due for renewals.
2. Communicating effectively with clients about upcoming trademark renewals and deadlines.
3. Guiding clients through the necessary steps.
4. Processing and filing for approved renewals.
5. Updating our internal systems with renewal information.
6. Effective time management and meticulous record keeping.
Join dynamic team based in Bangalore and be a part of their commitment to excellence in the Intellectual Property field.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply below
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.