Table of Contents
About the Vacancy
Assistant Manager / Manager Legal – This role will support the Legal Head in handling the legal work for JK Tech and its global subsidiaries.
- Drafting and reviewing various agreements, policies, and other legal documents.
- Handling and coordinating legal matters and litigation in relation to global operations.
- Providing support in business advisory and interpretive issues.
- Contributing to various legal and compliance-related projects.
- IPR management
- Litigation Management
- Legal and Compliance
- Possess sound knowledge of intellectual property and insurance.
- Familiarity with data protection, GDPR, labour, and consumer laws.
- Proficient in drafting, vetting, and negotiating agreements to protect the best interests of the
- company while ensuring compliance with statutory and legal requirements.
- Experience in reviewing MSAs, DPAs, SAAS, technology document, licensing documentation.
- Experience in handling employee cases and investigations.
- Experience in managing end-to-end operations of the legal team.
- Managing and creation of the Contract Management System.
- Awareness of Liability and Health Insurance
- Stakeholder management.
- Advising and providing suggestions on legal issues related to the company’s business activities.
- Proactively identifying legal risks in business conduct and providing solutions.
- Drafting Statements of Work (SOW), amendments, etc.
LL.B/LL.M graduate with 1 to 4 years of experience.
- Proficient in carrying out drafting, vetting, and research with little supervision.
- Ability to deal independently with external attorneys and internal stakeholders for critical
- Ability to flag risks and strategize to mitigate them.
- Maintain litigation-related lists and control sheets.
- Must be result-oriented and demonstrate a can-do attitude, including adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness.
- Predictability, Punctuality & Honesty
- Stakeholder Management
- Excellent Communication/Collaboration Skills
- Problem Solving
- Prior experience in drafting and negotiation of agreements
Noida / WFH – Hybrid
What you can expect?
In this profile, you can expect a workplace that promotes mutual respect, fosters continuous
learning, prioritizes work-life balance and a very good learning curve. The company values
collaboration offers opportunities for personal and professional growth and supports employees
in maintaining a healthy equilibrium between work and personal life.
How to Apply?
If you are passionate about your work and fulfil the above criteria and can join early, please reach out to us at [email protected] with your latest profile, photo, present & expected CTC.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for in person discussion @ Noida office.
We appreciate your interest in joining our team and look forward to receiving your application.
If you wish to go through the profile of the hiring manager, you can access the following link for more information: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sanjeev-singh-bharwan
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.