Table of Contents
Techolution is a high-tech technology driven company on a mission to accelerate digital transformation for our clients across the globe. We are a very successful start-up that is small enough to care and large enough to be trusted by some of the top brands in the world such as Apple, JPMC, DBS Bank, NBC, Stryker, JCrew, etc. Techolution specializes in UI Modernization, Cloud Transformation, Internet of Things, Big Data & Artificial Intelligence. We enable our customers with UX Design & Project Management services to achieve digital product excellence through our signature optimization of Agile methodology called “High Velocity Product Development” (HVPD). As a testament to the power of HVPD, we have developed a wealth of world class products, owned by Techolution, in the space of Virtual Reality, Facial Recognition, Smart Water Monitoring and many more cutting edge digital products in the pipeline.
Techolution currently serves clients across the United States with our headquarters in the heart of downtown New York City. We recently opened “Techolution City” in India as our offshore development center as a living and breathing lab for our IoT Smart City products. Techolution also serves APAC customers from our Singapore office and the Mauritius office supports our initiatives on African content. To know more about Techolution,
visit website at: www.techolution.com
Why Join Techolution?
Be part of the next most admired high tech brand in the world and launch the next most exciting billion dollar IPO. We are looking for talent with amazing technical skills with a great foundation for the open role. The type of personalities that do very well at our company are people who are looking to contribute a larger than life cause. People who are looking for a very high growth environment where they are helping the company grow and also personally growing through a very unique and world-class exposure.
Work Life at Techolution:
At Techolution, we do things a bit differently. There’s no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in dozens of self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Think of them like start-ups within a start-up that learn from each other. You are your own boss! We’re going to be upfront that the way we work doesn’t suit everyone. But if freedom, autonomy, and life-affirming, head-scratching professional challenges rock your world, we could be a match made in heaven.
About the Internship at Techolution
Techolution is looking for a Legal Intern to join our team in India. As a Legal Intern, you will be part of the legal team and the role will involve drafting and reviewing agreements. You will be responsible for providing legal advice. Also responsible for other general law functions and advice within the company.
Hybrid – Hyderabad (It will be primarily a WFH opportunity but you will have to visit office as and when required.)
- Must have experience in NDAs, SOWs, MSAs & Non – compete clause.
- Must have extensive internship exposure in IT Law.
- Please apply if you are in your FINAL semester of BA LLB, Bcom LLB.
6 months ( PPO opportunity)
- Reviewing commercial agreement, drafting, and contract management.
- Draft contracts to document routine business transactions.
- Focuses on drafting key legal provisions to manage risk for Techolution’s Businesses and Functions.
- Requires strong, timely communication skills for communication conducted almost entirely in English.
- Analyze and interpret local laws and regulations in connection with contract requests to ensure compliance.
- Exhibit a high degree of initiative in managing a fast-paced, deadline-driven, detail-oriented work environment.
- Must be proactive and be able to work independently with minimum guidance.
- Education: Law degree preferred
- Proven experience with Contracts Negotiation.
- Ability to articulate key questions and drive conversations centered on the risk and legal aspect of Business/Function in the company.
- Collaborate with Legal team to draft Agreements & Statements
- Self-starter that doesn’t need to be told what and how to solve a problem ∙ Ability to multi task under time sensitive environments and meet deadlines ∙
- Should be a team player, communicator and facilitator and enjoy working with others to solve complex problems.
How to Apply?
To apply, click on the link given below
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.