About Advocate Aditya Jain:
Aditya Jain is an Advocate on Record (AOR) at Supreme Court of India and is a Health, Data and IP counsel. Over his past 8 years of law practice in Supreme Court of India and various high courts, he has had a chance to advise and represent clients from the following sectors:
-Healthcare and Pharmacy
-IT and Data Sciences
-Logistics and Supply Chains Ventures
About the Internship:
he is looking for Online Research Interns, in the niche areas of Intellectual Property, Healthcare and Technology Law to work with him specifically on these areas of law in the month of February, 2022.
The intern will be required to carry out research, drafting and submit regular news updates of these sectors. The intern will be also be required to trace the detailed history of these laws, as he believes in starting from a scratch.
Interns will also be required to be a part of a weekly, Zoom group discussion, on a chosen topic every week. The topic would be collectively chosen by our firm as well as the interns.
Lastly, intern will in the end of internship, suggest, his key inputs on how can these three subjects, be taught in a more interesting manner in law school.
Selection criteria is as under:
1. Year- 4th and 5th year of 5 year integrated Law Course.
Final Year of 3 year LLB Course
Final Year of LLM Course
2. Prior Internship Experience in these sectors in preferred.
3. Proficient Communication and Drafting Skills.
4. Innovative and out of the box approach.
5. Eager to participate in discussions.
Number of Vacancies:
What does he offer?
1. Performance based nominal stipend
2. Certificate of Internship
3. Future assistance with regard to internships.
4. Publication of the work done during internship as co-authors.
Period of Internship:
7th February 2022-6th March 2022.
How to Apply?
Interested folks can mail their CVs on or before 3rd February, 2022
at [email protected]
- Internship Opportunity at Supreme Law House LLP
- Prateek Gupta and Associates Internship [PAID]: Know all about this Paid Opportunity
- Virendra Agrawal & Co. Internship: Know everything about this Internship Opportunity
|If you are a recruiter and want us to promote the vacancy for a Legal Job or Internship at your Law Firm/ Law Chamber/ NGO/ Company/ Startup, kindly reach out to us at [email protected]|
|Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here|
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.