Table of Contents
About Xiimba Legal
Xiimba Legal is an emerging new age and young legal group working under the aegis of Xiimba Legal. Our idea and passion are to disrupt the present legal ecosystem in India and we have offices in Mumbai, Indore, and Delhi. We are handling various litigations in major parts of the country. These cases span the wide spectrum of legal disciplines involving litigations in all the court forums and multisector corporate legal work. We deal with various civil, criminal, PMLA, IBC, IT litigations.
About the Internship
Xiimba Legal is augmenting their teams in various offices and under their “Intern Development Program” they are currently seeking Interns in Delhi, Mumbai, and Indore offices.
Graduates and Final Year Students only.
Only Law graduates and result awaited students need to apply. Candidates who have classes, need not apply.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Help prepare lawyers for meetings and court hearings.
- Proficiency in the use of electronic document databases and filing systems software and other office equipment.
- Circulate, maintain, track, review, and interpret legal documents, cases pleadings, and records.
- Drafting documents and legal correspondence with senior’s supervision, reviewing comments on litigation.
- Draft and review pleadings, memos, briefs, and other legal correspondence and litigation documents.
- Holistic analysis of judgements and case laws
Delhi, Mumbai, and Indore offices.
The duration of the said internship will be for 6 months starting in the month of February. The candidate must not be rigid with the timings and shall be flexible to work for longer hours.
A stipend will be offered. Perks other than stipend will be rewarded as per the performance of the candidate.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are required to send their resume at the following address: [email protected] and thereafter appear for the interview which can be physical/virtual depending on the availability of the Interviewer & Interviewee.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.