Table of Contents
About the Firm
HJA & Associates LLP has had the privilege of being actively and closely associated with the formation, functioning, and managing of Startups as well as major Corporate Houses of India along with rendering professional services in the areas of Corporate Law Compliances and Management. With a team of qualified professionals including company secretaries, attorneys, chartered accountants, and other legal experts that value accuracy, knowledge, and originality in meeting the demands of our clients, they offer comprehensive solutions simultaneously commendable growth to businesses, investors, and individuals.
About the Internship
HJA & Associates is seeking dynamic law graduates as legal Intern. The candidates must show initiative, enthusiasm and drive to become a future employee at HJA.
- Commitment to excellence
- Skills and a personality to fit into any challenging environment
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good writing, verbal communication and analytical drafting skills
- Zeal and desire to provide an exceptionally satisfying experience to our clients
- Analytical and strategic thinking with sound judgment and business acumen
What the Firm has to Offer
- Lively working atmosphere and enabling environment
- Ample opportunities to work with highly placed industry professionals from all around the country
- Global experience of dealing with a diverse range of corporate matters while working with our valued clients operating world wide
- Dealing with all statutory and regulatory compliances applicable to a Company, LLP, etc.
- Expertise in drafting and vetting of various legal documents
- Performance based rewards and honors with year-round celebrations
- A competitive stipend commensurate with the industry standards
Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may send their resume by email at [email protected]
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.