Table of Contents
Responsibilities of the Intern:
- 1. Conduct legal research and document review.
- 2. Assist with drafting legal documents.
- 3. Attend client meetings and court hearings.
- 4. Provide administrative support.
- 5. Stay updated on relevant laws and regulations.
- 6. Collaborate with our legal team.
- 1. Enrolled in accredited law school.
- 2. Strong research and communication skills.
- 3. Detail-oriented and organized.
- 4. Eagerness to learn and adapt.
- *Preference will be given to 4th and 5th-year law students.
How to Apply?
Submit your C.V, cover letter, and a writing sample (optional) to [email protected] or Whatsapp at 9818806750 with “Law Intern Application – (Your Name)” in the subject line.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.