Table of Contents
About Francom Ventures:
Francom Ventures is a company headquartered in India, primarily investing into franchise retail outlets of more than 50+ brands across the globe. They look forward to populate retail units of both new and existing brands across the Indian subcontinent. Be it high streets, malls, commercial hubs, airports and highways, the new age venture looks forward to gain access to the influx of consumers through both online and offline retail medium. With an aggressive growth strategy in place, they are committed to the consumers and promise to bring them the best options from a plethora of choices when it comes to F&B outlets, Fashion stores, Hypermarkets, Pharmacies and many more.
Area Of Work:
Real Estate, Commercial Leasing, Citizenship by Investment, Residency by Investment, Investment Immigration, Asset Valuation, Project Funding, Franchise Investments, Joint Development, Joint Venture, and REIT.
Roles And Responsibilities:
• Drafting legal documents such as notices, complaints, or pleadings based on the subordinate’s instructions
• Researching applicable laws and legal precedents in order to provide legal support to senior counsel working on cases.
• Preparing and filing legal documents with courts or other tribunals.
• Visit the government office/ authority place for the case purpose in order to gather information and collect the documents which are needed.
• Visiting the court to observe the case adjudications.
• To find out market value of properties and ascertain stamp duty and registration costs for transactions.
• Drafting agreements for corporate clients such as SLA, NDA, MOUs, Term Sheet, Lease, Conveyances.
• Bachelor degree in Law/Arts
• Prior internship experience
• Proficient in English with good communication skills
• Full time role from the office
• Timings from 10am to 6pm
Monthly stipend will be provided. All transportation bills will be reimbursed upon documentary evidence.
Interns will be awarded with certificate of completion at the end of 3 months. There is an opportunity to get hired to a full-time position based on final assessment and performance during the internship tenure.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3322204288
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.