Table of Contents
About Celebal Technologies Pvt. Ltd.:
Celebal Technologies Private Limited, a private limited company, twice in a row certified as Microsoft India Partner of the Year. Celebal is in the business of IT service and consulting. It established in the year 2016 and recently funded by Norwest Venture Partners in Dec’ 2022. It has its head office in Jaipur, Rajasthan and has subsidiaries in Singapore, USA, Japan, UAE, Australia, Canada.
Roles and responsibilities:
- a) Support in drafting, reviewing and redlining contracts e.g. NDA, Service Agreements, Software Agreements and other transactional documents received from business teams. Highlighting legal risks involved and aligning the same with the organizations objectives and applicable laws. Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders and ensure complete contract closure, extension or renewal, as appropriate.
- b) Draft and assist in designing standard contract templates with different versions to accommodate varying business scenarios. Maintaining clause playbook/library with various scenarios including best and fallback positions
- c) Perform appropriate operational research in areas of commercial law as relevant to the companys business and prospects to support contract development.
- d) Facilitate escalation of unresolved issues, approval and signature.
- e) Research and analyse areas of commercial law as relevant to the companys business and prospects and prepare memos or position statements for different audiences.
- f) Prepare and maintain repository of all legal records and Legal MIS.
- g) Support in digitalization of legal processes and work flows.
5th Year law students enrolled in 5 year Law degree course; 3rd (final year) students of 3 year Law Degree course.
Jaipur, Rajasthan (Work from office – Work hours – 10am to 7pm)
Salary/Stipend (if any):
Minimum Rs.5,000/ per month
Duration of internship:
2-3 months; First available slot starts on 1st June 2023
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.