Table of Contents
About Bolster Legal:
Bolster Legal Services offers a comprehensive range of legal outsourcing services designed to fulfill the requirements and expectations of US-based lawyers and law firms. They are currently seeking highly motivated and resolute final-year law students and recent graduates to join our expanding team. At Bolster Legal, every team member has the opportunity to make a meaningful contribution. Their organizational values are the cornerstone of their collaborative work environment, where you are empowered to explore new ideas and reach your full potential.
About the Internship:
Interns who successfully complete the program and receive positive evaluations will be considered for a full-time position within the firm.
Working Hours: M-F 10-7 pm or 2-11 pm; Flexible.
· Work under different team leaders and learn various processes.
· Drafting legal correspondences, demand letters, notices, pleadings, discovery propounding and responses, and deposition summaries.
· Conduct legal research and gather relevant information to the case.
· Provide assistance with trial preparations.
· Perform administrative duties if required.
· Logical Aptitude
· Legal Aptitude
· Be able to handle and thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Strong communication skills
· Strong drafting skills
· Bachelor’s Law Degree or Final year law student who would be able to join full-time work immediately after successful internship assessment.
Rs. 5000/- (INR)
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.