The National Service Scheme (NSS) is a Central Sector Scheme of the Government of India
by the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports. This platform provides opportunities to the students ranging from +2 Board level to Technical Institution, Graduate & Post Graduate at colleges and University level of India to take part in various government led community service activities & programmes. Since inception of the NSS in the year 1969, the number of students strength increased from 40,000 to over 3.8 million up to the end of March 2018 in various universities, colleges and Institutions of higher learning who have volunteered to take part invarious community service programmes. The NSS unit of NLU ASSAM was established in June, 2020 and since then it has held several events, talks and seminars on varied topics.
PRADARSHAN – The National PowerPoint Presentation Competition is the first of its kind which is being organized by the NSS unit of NLU ASSAM. The aim behind holding this competition is to evoke youths to enhance their creativity and bring out myriad solutions on
some of the issues pertaining to water use and management.
The PowerPoint Presentation Competition is open for all the students, academicians, researchers and all others who wish to contribute in water management.
STRUCTURE OF THE COMPETITION:
The National PowerPoint Presentation Competition – PRADARSHAN will be organized by
the NSS unit of NLU ASSAM in 2 Stages:
➢Registration and topic selection:
• Participants must register and select the topic before the due date to be eligible for
• A maximum of 10 teams will be considered for the competition on first come, first
• Registration is free of cost.
• Topics once selected will not be changed under any circumstances.
• Each participant can register only once.
• A maximum of 1 co-participant is allowed to take part in the competition along with
the team coordinator. So, a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 2 participants can register
under a team.
• The last date for registration is 21/03/2022.
➢ Presentation Round:
• The Participants will be expected to prepare and present a power-point presentation for
not less than 4 minutes and not more than 7 minutes.
• This will be followed by a question-answer session.
• This round will take place on 22/03/2022 (Tuesday) on the occasion of World Water
Day from 11 AM
1) Groundwater: making the invisible visible
2) Water reclamation and reuse
3) Freshwater restoration
GUIDELINES REGARDING STRUCTURE OF THE PRESENTATION:
➢ Presentation Title- A short and simple title apt with the idea of the presentation.
➢ Abstract- A summary of the Policy
➢ Problem Statement- A concise statement of the problem dealt within the presentation.
➢ Factual Statement – The detailed facts explaining the problem which may answer the
o What is the cause of the problem?
o What are the major conditions and restrictions?
o What are the details on the Applicability and Inapplicability of the present policies
and solutions? (if any)
➢ The Way Out – A feasible and Practicable solution which may answer the following
o What are the key ingredients required for the solution to work?
o What are the special situations or exclusions where the solution shall not apply? (if
➢ Implementation procedure- Reference to procedures that are recommended in order to carry out the solution. It is advised to list the procedures in the order in which they are to be carried out. If there is no particular order, procedures should be listed alphabetically.
➢ Concluding Remarks
1) All participants are expected to use the latest version of Microsoft Power Point for the
2) The minimum number of slides required in the presentation is Five.
3) Use of all kinds’ graphical, visual and audio effects is permitted.
4) Participants are required to come up with a unique tag-line pertaining to the sub-topic
5) Inclusion of your name and the university name in the presentation is strictly prohibited.
6) The presentation must be an original idea of the participants.
7) Evaluation Criteriao Creativity- 15 Marks
o Content- 15 Marks
o Clarity- 15 Marks
o Demonstration- 15 Marks
o Relevance- 15 Marks
o Time Management- 15 Marks
o Language Skills and pronunciation- 10 Marks
8) Contact details i) Ms. Devanshi Srivastava, Convenor – +918953922746
ii) Mr. Harshvardhan, Convenor – +918789835454
iii) Mr. Shalin Bukalsaria – +917002517957
⮚ The organizers reserve all rights over the submissions received.
⮚ The decision of organizers is final and binding.
⮚ The organizers reserve the right to amend any condition or rules in the competition.
⮚ Non-adherence of any of the guidelines may lead to disqualification of the participants.
- Contemporary Issues In Mediation (CIIM) Research Essay Competition 2022
- 5 Days Certificate Course on “International Maritime Law” | KIIT School of Law.
- Online Certificate Course on “Gender Jurisprudence in India” | GNLU Centre for Women & Child Rights.
If your organization wants to promote any event or competition for the legal fraternity at Legally Flawless, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.