About Economic Laws Practice (ELP):
Economic Laws Practice (ELP) is a leading full-service Indian law firm established in the year 2001 by eminent lawyers from diverse fields. ELP brings to the table a rare combination of professionals including lawyers, chartered accountants, cost accountants, economists and company secretaries enabling them to offer services with a seamless cross-practice experience and top-of-the-line expertise to their clients.
Number of Vacancies:
- Drafting and vetting pleadings for arbitration proceedings and arbitration related litigation proceedings.
- Drafting communications and advising clients in contractual disputes at the pre-litigation stage.
- Research with respect to assigned propositions.
- Appears in courts in arbitration related litigation proceedings and litigation proceedings.
- Represents ELP in seminars and conferences in relation to the practice area. Assists in knowledge sharing and staying abreast with legal developments in the practice are.
- Appears before forums including arbitral tribunals.
- Assists in business development for the practice either through engaging clients or nurturing existing client relationships.
- LLB | Certificate of passing the All-India Bar Examination
- 3-5 years of PQE
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may write to email@example.com
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.