Table of Contents
About Economic Laws Practice
Economic Laws Practice (ELP) is a leading full-service Indian law firm established in the year 2001 by eminent lawyers from diverse fields. ELP brings to the table a rare combination of professionals including lawyers, chartered accountants, cost accountants, economists and company secretaries enabling them to offer services with a seamless cross-practice experience and top-of-the-line expertise to their clients.
About the Vacancy
The firm is looking for an experienced lawyer with 4 to 7 years of experience in corporate and commercial team.
- The lawyer should be able to work on general Corporate, M&A (listed & unlisted), PE, VC Matters.
- Drafting communications and advising clients in contractual disputes at the pre-litigation stage.
- Lead Due Diligence
- Appears in courts in arbitration related litigation proceedings and litigation proceedings.
- Represents ELP in seminars and conferences in relation to the practice area. Assists in knowledge sharing and staying abreast with legal developments in the practice area.
- Assists in business development for the practice either through engaging clients or nurturing existing client relationships.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may write to [email protected]
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.