Table of Contents
About the Law Firm
Sujata Chaudhri IP Attorneys is an IP boutique firm located in the National Capital Region (NCR) in India. Founded in the year 2014 by Sujata Chaudhri, the firm provides advisory, litigation and enforcement, and prosecution services in all areas of intellectual property law. Although young in years, the firm’s reputation, both in terms of competence and as a nurturing ground for lawyers, is growing rapidly.
About the Vacancy
The firm is looking for a Patent Paralegal with 2-3 years of experience. The ideal candidate will be responsible for all day-to-day patent filing and docketing activities.
- Prepare and file patent applications via e-filing portals of IPO and WIPO.
- Prepare and file patent forms, responses to FERs, Hearing confirmations, written submissions, and petitions at the IPO.
- Track all due dates: internal, IPO, and WIPO using docketing tools and taking necessary steps, by coordinating with the stakeholders, to meet due dates.
- Report to clients on all actions performed and upcoming deadlines.
- Follow up with clients, IPO, and associates on necessary documents and other formalities.
- Generate periodic reports, related to patent matters, as per the client and management’s requirements.
- Stay updated on all IPO and WIPO notifications, patent rules, patent fee schedules, and patent timelines.
- Monitor emails and maintain folder structure for all patent cases.
- Assist in the firm’s practice development activities.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2 – 3 years of experience in patent filing and paralegal activities, preferably with a law firm or IP firm.
- Working knowledge of IPO patent procedures, rules, forms, fees, and PCT.
- Working experience with patent docketing tools; preferably Iolite.
- Sound knowledge of Office 365: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Good communication skills
- Responsible attitude, attention to detail, and ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Graduate or postgraduate degree in any field
Medical Insurance, Free lunch, Office Cab and Gym facility
How to Apply?
|If you are a recruiter and want us to promote the vacancy for a Legal Job or Internship at your Law Firm/ Law Chamber/ NGO/ Company/ Startup, kindly reach out to us at [email protected]|
|Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here|
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.