Table of Contents
About Advocate Prakhar Tandon
Prakhar Tandon is a practicing lawyer and a B.A.LL. B graduate from Lucknow University. He has been taught subjects like Law of Contracts, Constitutional law, Family Law, Criminal Law, Company Law, Taxation Law, Arbitration & many others. Thus, has an ever-growing understanding of various subjects of law. Taxation, Intellectual Property Rights and Commercial Litigation, M&A’s and Compliance and Due Diligence are some areas that he finds himself interested in.
|Advocate Prakhar Tandon
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
About the Internship:
Advocate Prakhar Tandon looking for a Legal Intern (any year/college).
- Skills required – Extremely basic (let me assist you with the law part)
The candidate should be hardworking and willing to devote his/her full time.
The candidate should be well versed with Microsoft Office.
- The initial period of the internship shall be for one month, however, the same and may be extended.
- This is a paid internship.
- This will mostly be an online internship since the courts are hardly functioning physically.
How to Apply?
Kindly send your CV to: [email protected]
Click here to Apply!!
- Internship Opportunity at A&Y Partners
- Siddiquee and Associates Internship [PAID]: Know the Complete Application Process
- Internship Opportunity with PRS Legislative
|If you are a recruiter and want us to promote the vacancy for a Legal Job or Internship at your Law Firm/ Law Chamber/ NGO/ Company/ Startup, kindly reach out to us at [email protected]
|Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.