About Office of ADV. AJIT B. KALE
Adv Ajit B Kale is a practicing advocate at the High Court of Bombay. He has been president of the Advocate Association.
|Name||ADV. AJIT B. KALE|
|Location||Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India|
About the Internship
- QUALIFICATIONS –
- A law student (except students of 1st or 2nd-year BALLB) with or without prior years of the internship experience.
- Impeccable passion and interest in the field of law.
- Excellent legal research and legal writing skills.
- Fluent writing and oral communication skills in English Hindi and Marathi.
- A selfstarter with leadership and initiative, with a capacity plan ahead, keep to timelines, and ensure outputs.
- RESPONSIBILITIES –
- Preparing and reviewing cases ahead of a court hearing.
- Developing litigation strategies.
- Researching caselaws and other related material.
- Drafting applications and making notes.
- Attending court hearings every day.
- Conducting work with integrity and responsibility.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE– Full time ( Off-line)
How to Apply
Interested candidates are to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here to Apply!!
- Internship Opportunity with DCPCR [Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights]
- Internship opportunity at KARM Legal Consultants
- [Paid] Opportunity to be a Research Assistant
|If you are a recruiter and want us to promote the vacancy for a Legal Job or Internship at your Law Firm/ Law Chamber/ NGO/ Company/ Startup, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com|
|Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here|
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.