About Lynx Litigation Partners:
They are a team of meticulous and specialist lawyers, passionate and experienced in various domains. They work with utmost integrity, transparency, and dedication in serving their clients and taking care of all the legal aspects of their lives and business. They provide noteworthy legal advice and consultation on a wide spectrum of complex legal events and impediments, that are backed by years of experience and profound knowledge of laws, to protect their clients from any adverse circumstances or disputes. They assist start-ups and venture-backed companies in their incorporation, financing, and growth by performing all the legal procedures and protocols on their behalf.
They are also equipped with well-versed / professional Chartered Accountants and Company Secretaries to provide end-to-end business solutions for corporates from various sectors while giving them personalized services.
About The Internship:
Lynx Litigation Partners LLP are looking for highly motivated lawyers / law students with exceptional research and drafting skills and thorough knowledge of law to work on a diverse range of cases of corporate, civil and criminal law.
Candidates who wish to work remotely and complete their internship online must mention this in their email or cover letter.
Roles And Responsibilities:
1. Efficiently assisting senior lawyers on various stages of litigation.
2. Managing legal research and drafting of various petitions, pleadings, writs, affidavits, counter-affidavits, appeals, miscellaneous applications, civil / criminal complaints.
3. Drafting legal notices and responses.
4. Handling IPR, taxation, arbitration and other corporate cases.
5. Assisting companies in various transactions and negotiations.
6. Assisting companies in managing compliance and other legal functions.
7. Carrying out case analysis, reporting and presentation; and analyzing and identifying the core issues and their implications.
8. Attending conferences, meetings and briefing senior lawyers, and assisting them in framing strategies/ action plans for the successful outcome of legal matters.
9. Liaising with police, enforcement agencies and various government officials for resolution of cases at pre-litigation and / or post-litigation phases.
10. Demonstrating in-depth knowledge and understanding of corporate, civil and criminal law, dispute resolution, arbitration, negotiable instruments act, contract laws, insolvency and bankruptcy laws, insurance laws, consumer protection laws, motor vehicles act, technology laws and constitutional law.
1. The candidates should be in the final year of LL.B. or should have completed their LL.B.
2. The candidates should be well versed with techniques of legal research and familiar with the usage of legal research softwares.
3. The candidates should have proficiency with MS word and MS excel.
4. The candidates should have good articulation skills and critical thinking abilities.
5. The candidates should posses sound knowledge of the practice and procedure of litigation in India and should have an avid interest in learning and exploring new avenues.
6. The candidate should posses excellent proficiency in English and Hindi.
Interested candidates can send their cover letter with their resume and drafting samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly update the subject of your application email as ‘Application for Legal Intern’.
- [Paid] Legal Internship Opportunity at OUM Law Associates, New Delhi.
- Samvad Partners Internship 2022 (Know the Application Procedure and other important details)
- Fox Mandal Solicitors and Advocates Internship 2022 (Know the Application Procedure and other important details)
- Law Internship Opportunities in Chennai
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.