Table of Contents
About Indo Legal Services:
Indo Legal Services is a Delhi based Law firm having core competence and extensive hands on experience in diverse areas including corporate-commercial litigation, mergers and acquisitions, insolvency & bankruptcy, management & shareholders dispute, arbitrations, securities law, general corporate advisory, project finance, private equity funding etc.
The firm provides a whole range of legal services including negotiations, hearing at courts, arbitration, client briefings and conferences, opinions, research and other related activities. They are growing at a rapid pace while seamlessly rendering their superior services in pan-India and abroad. Their Team has proven technical expertise in the field, is highly proficient and skilled. It’s been built on a strong foundation of intellectual capital and committed to provide hassle free, effective, efficient, and creative legal services to meet the distinctive needs of corporate and individual clients.
Responsibilities of the Intern:
- Conduct legal research and analyze data to support legal proceedings.
- Assist in drafting legal documents, including briefs and pleadings.
- Provide administrative support to the legal team, including scheduling meetings, filing documents, and maintaining case files.
- Assist in managing case calendars and deadlines.
- Attend client meetings and hearings, as necessary.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to develop legal strategies and solutions.
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship immediately
- are available for duration of 3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
Duration of Internship:
Mayur Vihar, New Delhi
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.