INDGenius’ is a National platform for networking & knowledge sharing among Private University students. They also share about career opportunities, internships, programs, and educational best practices here.
|Name of the organization||INDGenius|
About the Internship
Namaste, We welcome students, researchers from Law Schools across Bharat who are enthusiastic to engage in academic discourse and widen the scope of the constitutional study for – ‘Indianization of Judiciary initiative by INDGenius’
Eligibility Criteria – Any Law Student from Bharat who has a knack for Indic Jurisprudence having Legal Acumen.
Keeping the objective of our organization, we highly encourage our authors to explore critical and multidisciplinary perspectives on constitutional developments for the project and for that:
For Selection as an Intern, Students/Scholars need to submit an article on – “Judicial Transparency in India”
- Submission Guidelines:
- All submissions must be written in the English language.
- Submissions should not exceed 1000 words.
- Submissions must be the contributor’s own work. Incessant Plagiarism would result in automatic rejection of the Internship Opportunity.
- Wherever feasible, the author should use hyperlinks and only footnote the source when absolutely essential. The citation must be formatted in the ILI style.
- Criteria for formatting:
- Font: Times New Roman; Font Size: 12; Line Spacing: 1.5; and Justified Alignment.
- Note: Selected Interns would be working on this Research Project for the Duration of ‘1 month’.
- Students shall engage with various Legal Practitioners and luminaries from Bharat during the course of this Internship along with researching the allotted topics.
- Perks: Certificate of Internship by INDGenius.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can submit the application by clicking on this link – https://bit.ly/3B5IDVN
Click here to Apply!!
- Internship Opportunity at Taru Legal
- Internship Opportunity with Advocate Prakhar Tandon
- Internship Opportunity with PRS Legislative
|If you are a recruiter and want us to promote the vacancy for a Legal Job or Internship at your Law Firm/ Law Chamber/ NGO/ Company/ Startup, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com|
|Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here|
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.