Table of Contents
About Hashmi Law Associates:
Hashmi Law Associates Private Limited (HLA) is a fully independent commercial litigation law firm dedicated to legal services for its domestic and international clients. The firm has a versatile and efficient team of lawyers who are specially trained and experienced in their specific area of law.
HLA has a dedicated team of professionals with specific industry expertise and works in collaboration with renowned Consultancy Firms, Law Firms & various professionals across the country. The team strives for legal excellence as well as appreciates the commercial and corporate environment in which its clients operate. This role is an on-site, full-time position located in Delhi, India.
About the Internship:
The Legal Intern will be responsible for assisting the Litigation Team with day-to-day tasks, including legal research, document preparation, communication with clients, attending court hearings, drafting pleadings and appearing before the court for cases. The Legal Intern will also be responsible for assisting in legal issues, calculations and negotiations.
- Strong knowledge of Law and legal procedures
- Experience in Legal Consulting
- Proficient in Legal Document Preparation
- Excellent Communication skills, including written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical skills to understand legal issues and provide solutions
- Attention to detail and ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Familiarity with legal databases and research tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Law is required. LLM degree preferred
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.