Table of Contents
Fractal is one of the most prominent providers of Artificial Intelligence to Fortune 500® companies. Fractal’s vision is to power every human decision in the enterprise, and bring AI, engineering, and design to help the world’s most admired companies.
Fractal’s businesses include Crux Intelligence (AI driven business intelligence), Eugenie.ai (AI for sustainability), Asper.ai (AI for revenue growth management) and Senseforth.ai (conversational AI for sales and customer service). Fractal incubated Qure.ai, a leading player in healthcare AI for detecting Tuberculosis and Lung cancer.
- This position will be involved in key accounting activities for the Group and support cross enterprise activities
- Research technical accounting standards and accounting positions
- Responsible for implementing processes which will ensure compliance with Ind AS
- Responsible for completion of various audits as may be applicable and dealing with the statutory auditors.
- Actively collaborate in driving process optimisation and improvising the efficiency of the finance operations.
- Plays a critical role to assess the effectiveness of the internal controls and to ensure financial compliance across all enterprises.
- Working knowledge of income tax/GST and corresponding accounting thereof.
- Working on additional finance projects / taxation projects on regular basis, if required
- Involved in various automation projects within the corporate finance team.
- Having worked in Big 4 /mid size chartered accountants’ firms and completed articleship of 2 years
- Good interpersonal, communication and interpersonal skills,
- Preferably with good project management skills
- Can effectively collaborate and do team-work
- Ability to solve problems
- Perceived as a leader
Duration of the Internship:
Date of Interview (F2F):
May 17th, 2023
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.