Table of Contents
About the company:
Anaxee is India’s REACH Engine! They help Brands/OEMs and Social organizations scale across India by providing Outreach, especially in the remote parts of India, on demand. They focus on Tier-2, 3 & 4 towns & villages, covering 11000 pin codes (60%) of India through a vast network of last-mile (tech-enabled) feet-on-street (FOS) network of 40,000 Digital Runners.
About the Internship:
They are looking for law interns and they are required to conduct research and present it to their superiors for case preparations. They must assist their senior lawyers in organizing all of their legal paperwork that includes case files, evidence records, and legal documents.
Indore | Full Time | Work from Office
BBA or BA LLB
- Supporting and working with Legal Team on a variety of legal matters and opportunities to work with various business matters within the organization.
- Assist with drafting and reviewing a range of contractual agreements and contractual templates, including ROC Compliance and Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs).
- Interact with the compliance team internally and with stakeholders across the organization to manage enhanced due diligence.
- Draft and research contractual awareness training for use within the organization.
- Review, evaluate, and edit business continuity templates and legal policy documents.
- Assisting with special projects and initiatives.
- Basic Knowhow regarding laws related to Drafting, Reviewing, evaluating, and editing Agreements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational abilities and strong attention to detail.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.